Terms and Conditions
Scheduling and Reservations:
- You may reserve your spot in classes online using our web page or our app. You may also make reservations by email, phone, or in person at the studio.
- You may show up for classes without a reservation, but this does not guarantee that there will be a spot available for you.
- Privates and semi-privates may be scheduled and reserved in person, by phone, or by email. We do not reserve privates online.
You may cancel a reservation with no charge if you do so before the “late cancel time”. The late cancellation time is measured from the start time of the service prior to the service. The cancellation is considered a “late cancellation” if it occurs after the late cancel time, in which case you will be charged late cancellation fees.
|Service Type||Late cancellation time|
|Mat classes||12 hours prior to start of class|
|Springboard classes||12 hours prior to start of class|
|Rerformer quartets||24 hours prior to start of class|
|Private appointments||24 hours prior to start of appointment|
|Semi-private appointments||24 hours prior to start of appointment|
|Workshops||variable – see workshop description|
- For example, if a mat class starts at 9am on Monday, you need to cancel before 9pm on Sunday to avoid late cancellation fees.
- If your private lesson is scheduled for 2pm on Wednesday, you need to cancel before 2pm on Tuesday to avoid late cancellation fees.
Late cancellations fees:
Late cancellation fees are the full price of the service for non-members and half price for members.
- All purchases are final unless otherwise agreed upon by Smartbody and the client.
- Smartbody reserves the right to cancel a purchase and refund the money at their discretion